GIS is not just about the production of maps and X/Y coordinates. One of the latest technologies made available to support the building of smart cities is geospatial technology. GIS needs to be deployed at every stage of planning and development of a Smart City. Smart Cities are undoubtedly the future of urban habitation and various governments have started preparing the roadmap for developing existing cities.
To create a smart city a GIS should be deployed and referred to at every stage of the planning and strategic development of a smart city. The GIS should operate throughout all stages of the project life cycle from modelling, planning, analysing, building and managing.
Our Services for Smart Cities:
- Preparation of Basemap for Urban Planning
- Aerial Drone Photography
- LiDAR Survey
- 360° panoramic video mapping
- Street view generation
- 3D City modelling
- GIS based Asset & Network Data Collection
- Corridor / Route Survey and Mapping
- Pavement Condition Survey
- Pavement analysis, identifying building encroachments